NX Nastran is the premier finite element structural analysis solver for linear and nonlinear analysis, dynamic response, rotor dynamics, aeroelasticity and optimization. The NX Nastran 9 release further extends solution types and results, in addition to a number of computational performance and engineering workflow improvements.
- Discipline and Physical Domain Extensions NX Nastran 9 - Discipline and Physical Domain Extensions In NX Nastran 9, laminate composite ply results for transient dynamics solutions outputs stress/strain information for individual lamina.
- Root mean square (RMS) von Mises stress is now included in the output for those elements that support von Mises stress calculation when computing the response of a structure due to random loads.
- Rotor gyroscopic and damping forces for rotor dynamics can now be computed in a linear static solution (SOL 101).
- Computational Performance and Numerical Accuracy NX Nastran 9 - Computational Performance and Numerical Accuracy In NX Nastran 9, an in-core frequency response method takes advantage of large amount of RAM and multiple CPUs to improve both serial and SMP solutions by as much as 50 percent.
- RDMODES performance improvements in version 9 reduce input/output operations. This can reduce overall elapsed time by as much as 50 percent, as in the case of a car body model containing 384,000 elements, 391,000 grids, and 2,300,000 degrees of freedom.
- Ease of Modeling and Engineering Workflow NX Nastran 9 - Ease of Modeling and Engineering Workflow NX Nastran 9 provides bolt preload with 3D solid elements for nonlinear analysis using CHEXA, CPENTA, CTETRA, or CPYRAM elements for solution 601.
- RFORCE1 bulk entry is now available in nonlinear solutions 601 and 701, allowing you to apply an angular velocity and/or acceleration inertia load to the grid points associated with specific elements.
About Siemens Industry Automation Division
The Siemens Industry Automation Division (Nuremberg, Germany) supports the entire value chain of its industrial customers – from product design to production and services – with an unmatched combination of automation technology, industrial control technology, and industrial software. With its software solutions, the Division can shorten the time-to-market of new products by up to 50 percent. Industry Automation comprises five Business Units: Industrial Automation Systems, Control Components and Systems Engineering, Sensors and Communications, Siemens PLM Software, and Water Technologies.
Name: Siemens PLM Software
Version: NX Nastran 9.0
OS: Linux 64bit
Download File Size:979.1 MB