Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter AU and VST plugin for
professional music production applications. The most remarkable
feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant
brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible
"pumping" sonic artifacts.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering
applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be
deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools,
including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant's built-in
linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-
quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both
stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard
sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain
reduction meter and real-time graph.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality
bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to
finish your music and audio productions with a spark.
Voxengo has announced the release of version 4.0 of Elephant, a mastering limiter plug-in available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Elephant 4.0, which is backwards-compatible, includes the following changes since version 3:
- Added a new "EL-4" limiter mode, with less harmonic coloration.
- Added a new "Dynamic Release Control" limiter stage.
- Added a new "Timing" limiter mode parameter.
- Added a new "Release to Attack Ratio" limiter mode parameter.
- Added a new "Release Shape" limiter mode parameter.
- Added input level meter together with the threshold mark.
- Implemented the "Eval" limiter's evaluation mode.
- Added the "Trans View" transient visualization.
- Made the "In Gain" and "Out Gain" knob ranges more practical.
- Magnified the "Out Gain" knob's scale around 0 dB.
- Made changes to the "Trans Time" parameter stutter-free.
- The output statistics are now automatically reset if any parameter that influences the output statistics was changed.
- Added "EL-4", "COMPACT" and "EXPANDED" factory limiter modes.
Download File Size:7.75 MB