OptiSystem is a comprehensive software design suite that enables users to plan,
test, and simulate optical links in the transmission layer of modern optical
* Four-wave Mixing, Stimulated Brillou in Scattering, Self-Phase Modulation,
* Stimulated Raman Scattering, and full bi-directional capabilities.
* MLSE (Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimate), advanced component using the
* A robust library of multimode fiber models, including Parabolic-Index and
* The most advanced optical amplifier design library available.
The professional design environment of OptiSystem can simulate emerging PON
technologies, such as the various optical code-division multiple-access (OCDMA)
techniques for OCDMA-PON architectures.The robust simulation environment
enables users toplan, test and simulate optical links in the physical layer of
a variety of passive optical networks: BPON, EPON, GPON.
Download File Size:111.01 MB