Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an SP02 for AutoCAD MEP 2015, is the discipline-specific version of AutoCAD software for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) designers and drafters. The software’s intuitive systems and design tools provide greater drafting productivity with the flexibility to make last-minute design changes more quickly and easily. AutoCAD MEP automates tedious drafting tasks, enabling designers and drafters to create more accurate construction documentation, faster. Sharing, collaborating, and coordinating with architects, structural engineers, and contractors is easier using the software’s widely used authentic, reliable DWG technology.
- Used original ESD-distributions
- Integrated SP2 update
- Added local help
- Added the ability to install SPDS Extension 4.0
- Added the ability to install VBA
- Updated: Autodesk Application Manager (version 18.104.22.168).
- Updated: Autodesk ReCap 2015 (version 22.214.171.124)
- Updated: Autodesk BIM 360 Glue (version 4.34.2701)
- Added install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.3
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk AutoCAD MEP
Version: 2015 Build J.210.0.0
Interface: english, russian
OS: Windows Seven / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:5.4 GB