PhotoDirector is a unique application that combines all the features you need for photography in a single workflow – efficient photo management, complete adjustment and creative editing. With native 64-bit support, PhotoDirector enhances your photos in a non-destructive process, and RAW support for popular DSLRs and 4K Ultra output, PhotoDirector is all you need to turn your photos into works of art.
- Bring out the colors in your shots with a wide range of tools for tonal adjustment, white balance & saturation control, including curves and levels.
- Edit photos in a non-destructive environment that safeguards the state of your original image
- Comes with a number of selection brushes to isolate areas in a photo and edit with complete adjustment tools.
- Easily identify overexposed or underexposed areas in your photos. Values are arrayed across the graph from left (darkest) to right (brightest).
- Automatically correct distortion from popular lens makers.
- Deliver crisp, sharp images with detail sharpening adjustments.
- Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO or in low light conditions
- Adjust individual RGB channels to control color and contrast.
- Impart drama and style by adding different colors to both the highlights and shadows of an image.
- Use gradient masking techniques to get the miniature model look for your photos.
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR for quick, creative image adjustments.
- Give your photos a classy monochrome, duotone or filtered style for a unique look
Creative Photo Editing
- Explore your creativity with easy-to-use tools to transform your photos into works that capture the imagination.
- Unique People Beautifier Tools contour figures and take away the extra pounds that cameras put on.
- Lets you reshape only the parts you want to adjust in your portrait photos and leave the rest untouched
- Unlike simple red-eye removal, Eye Blinger enhances whites of the eyes by removing color casts and bringing out the color of the eyes.
- To create smoother, youthful looking skin, use the wrinkle removal to retouch imperfections and blemishes in specific areas.
- Smooth out skin and even out tones to give your portrait a professional look with the Skin Smoother and Eraser tool.
- The Tooth Brush makes it easy to whiten teeth. Select the Eraser tool and you can fine-tune the areas where you applied the brush.
- Merges up to 5 bracketed shots into a single high dynamic range (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- Remove unwanted objects or people from photos automatically by intelligently filling in the background area.
- Easily extract ojects from images and transfer them as overlays onto other photos. Includes intelligent tools to select objects or people to extract.
- Improve photos by removing distracting wires and power-lines using the versatile content-aware removal feature.
- Apply black and white, blur, sepia and tint effects. Use brush tools to mask areas you want to remain untouched.
- Design your watermark with titles, frames, and images. Add copyright, camera model, exposure, aperture, shutter speed and ISO information.
Efficient Photo Management
- Our photo collections grow quickly. PhotoDirector lets you manage, adjust, edit and export photos in one intuitive application.
- Organizing photos in your library is almost effortless with automatic face tagging.
- Automatically organize, apply quality adjustments and presets during import to save time.
- Add and edit the IPTC metadata of an image—including shutter speed, exposure information, capture date, ISO, etc.
- A handy way to create groups within larger folder-based photo sets—combine a group of images with a similar frame of reference.
- Within the Photo Library Module, choose between different viewing modes to compare images. View two photos side-by-side in Compare Two mode or multiple photos at the same time in Lightbox Mode.
- Choose between three different modes (single/compare/grid) to compare the original photo with edited images to decide if the adjustments you applied are the exact effect you were looking for.
- Edit your photos while viewing them in several layout options. Display a large portion of the image as well as a small filmstrip of thumbnail images simultaneously to conveniently and quickly apply adjustments to several photos.
- RAW files provide higher quality information and more flexibility in processing than other formats, but processing them can result in frustrating delays. - PhotoDirector 5 solves the problem with new RAW processing technology that's faster than ever. Nearly 3x faster than the previous version, and up to 40x faster than leading competitor software, PhotoDirector 5 gives you more time to perfect your photos and less time waiting for them to process.
High Quality Results
- PhotoDirector lets you export photos, make high quality prints and directly upload your work to social networks.
- Print module is packed with printing options and presets to suit your desired format. It comes complete with a wide range of page size settings and also allows you to adjust the printing resolution.
- Export to different color spaces including sRGB, Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB. Customize your exports with output resolution, file size, file destination, metadata and more.
- When running PhotoDirector 5 on a 64-bit Windows or Mac system, you can create 2K (2048 x 1152) or 4K (4096 x 2304) UltraHD video slideshows. Produce slideshows with transitions, motion effects, titles and background music. Choose from H.264 (M2TS and MPEG4) and WMV files and upload to YouTube directly.
- Share your favorite photos with friends and family by uploading them directly from PhotoDirector to Facebook or export them directly to Flickr.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 7, Vista and XP 32bit (Windows XP Service Pack 3 is required)
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU
- Graphics Processor (GPU): Graphics card with 128MB VRAM
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB is required
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
Most Recent Changelog:
- Enhances program stability.
- Implements new Flickr API for secure sign in. Flickr now only supports secure sign in when sharing photos on Flickr.
- Improves photo denoise quality.
1. "HE" most likely stands for Halloween Edition.
2. Other available editions of CyberLink PhotoDirector 5 are listed below.
Download File Size:299.79 MB