Graphics and CAD
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
Design and shape the world with the powerful, connected design tools in AutoCAD® software for Windows. Create stunning 3D CAD designs and speed documentation with the reliability of TrustedDWG technology. Connect in the cloud to collaborate on designs and access them from your mobile device.
CAD tools for design and documentation
See how intelligent tools in AutoCAD® design and documentation software help speed your work, and how CAD features add precision to your drawings. View designs more clearly with Stunning Visual Experience and document in context with Coordination Model.
New Features in AutoCAD 2016:
- Enhanced PDFs
PDFs are smaller, smarter, and more
- Smart Dimensioning
Create measurements based on your drawing context.
- Stunning Visual Experience
See the details in your drawings more clearly.
- Coordination Model
Design within the context of existing BIM models.
- Sysvar monitor
Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings.
System Requirements for AutoCAD 2016:
- Microsoft® Windows® 8/8.1 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
What's new in AutoCAD 2016 HotFix 1:
- The following issues are addressed by this Hotfix:
- A display issue with the design feed palette, Geographic Location dialog, Help window browser, and Start page for Windows 8.1 operating systems at high DPI settings;
- A performance issue with the Publish command;
- A plotting issue where text formatted right-to-left plots upside down.
Download File Size:1.86 GB