CopperCube is an editor for creating 3D apps, games and 3D websites. Import or create your 3D models, set camera controllers, materials, behaviors, click 'publish' and your app is ready. Create everything from simple model viewers to full 3D games. As WebGL websites, Flash .swfs, Mac OS, Windows, or Android apps. You can do all this without programming.
Import 3D files from your favourite 3D modelling package
CopperCube imports 22 file formats, for example from Lightwave, 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Milkshape, Truespace, DeleD or AutoCAD. After import, you can correct the models and its materials directly in CopperCube, or hot-update them if you change them in your 3d modelling software.
No Programming necessary!
Creating interactive 3D scenes can be done using CopperCube without the need to write one single line of code. There are even selectable behaviors for artificial intelligence controlled enemies.
Scripting API for advanced users
Create everything from Model Viewers to full Games
CopperCube is ideal for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, military simulations, product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. There is no limit in what can be created with CopperCube.
CopperCube is the WebGL editor: It was the first full 3D editor to create interactive WebGL scenes, and has accumulated so much knowledge of WebGL that it is today probably the best editor for creating WebGL 3D scenes and games.
What's New in Version:
Added new and updated some translations. The CopperCube Editor now is translated into these languages:
- English, German, French, Russian, Brazilian, Turkish, Arabic
- A few minor performance improvements in WebGL and Windows .exe targets
- Added support for Steam, meaning CopperCube is now also available on the Steam store
- Added a "download more" menu link in the prefabs window
Flash bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug causing cloned animated characters to cause an app freeze under special circumstances
- Windows .exe and Mac OS X .app bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug causing water surfaces sometimes not to react to events
- Fixed a bug reported as 'portal bug': causing objects controlled by keyboard to move too much after switching scenes
Other bug fixes:
- Editor: Fixed problem with unicode characters in scene names
Download File Size:59.45 MB