Chaos Group, a leading provider of state of the art rendering solutions for the media, entertainment, and design industries, has released update of V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max 2016, is the most complete lighting, shading and rendering toolkit on the market, making speed and simplicity accessible to all artists. The latest version delivers powerful feature set, technical advances and support for open source technologies.
What's New in V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max
Render most scenes up to 20-50% faster with V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max.
V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max introduces new variance-based adaptive sampling for quick setup, uniform noise distribution, and higher quality images – with less dependence on settings for lights and materials.
Variance-based adaptive sampler (VBAS)
- Better sampling of dark areas and faster sampling of overbright areas
- More consistent noise detection
- Final image quality is less dependent on materials and lights settings
- Improved alpha channel sampling – especially in scenes with depth of field and motion blur
- Works in bucket and progressive rendering modes
Other New Features
- Ray Traced Rounded Corners – for perfectly smooth edges at render time
- New Sky Model and Aerial Perspective – for realistic natural-looking environments
- Triplanar Mapping – for simple, UV-less textures
- Improved V-Ray Clipper with Render-time Booleans – for cutaways using any arbitrary mesh
- Stochastic Flakes – for more realistic materials like snow, sand, and car paints
Many features have been updated as well, including better global illumination and GPU rendering with V-Ray RT.
About Chaos Group
Chaos Group creates physically-based rendering and simulation software for artists and designers. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group has devoted the last 16 years to helping artists advance the speed and quality of one of their most important tools. Today, Chaos Group’s photorealistic rendering software, V-Ray, has become the rendering engine of choice for many high-profile companies and innovators in the design and visual effects industries.
Name: Chaos Group V-Ray
Version: (64bit) 3.30.05.0 for 3ds Max 2016
OS: Windows 10 (SP3 or higher)
System Requirements: Autodesk 3ds Max version 2016
Download File Size:232.43 MB