Pathfinder is a new evacuation simulator. Unlike flow-based or cell-based models, Pathfinder uses techniques from current computer science research to model the movement of individuals, building on technology used in the gaming and computer graphics industries. Pathfinder provides the tools necessary to make confident decisions regarding building layout and fire protection system design.
Multiple simulation modes and customizable occupant properties let you easily explore different scenarios, allowing calculation of conservative and optimistic bounds on expected evacuation times. Pathfinder is an agent-based simulator – each occupant uses a set of individual parameters and makes decisions independently throughout the course of the simulation. In addition to an advanced pedestrian movement simulator, Pathfinder includes an integrated user interface and 3D results visualization. Pathfinder allows you to evaluate evacuation models more quickly and produce more realistic graphics than with other simulators.
- Take advantage of modern agent-based simulation techniques performed in a precise, continuous 3D environment.
- Automatically import geometry from a 2D and 3D DXF files, FDS, and PyroSim.
- Use multiple simulator modes, including a new steering mode and a mode based on calculations from the SFPE Handbook.
- Fine tune occupant characteristics and customize the appearance of occupant groups.
- Quickly create simulation models with Pathfinder’s built-in drawing features.
- Impress clients with Pathfinder’s high-quality 3D results.
- View detailed charts of room occupancy and door usage.
Download File Size:267.19 MB