Unrivalled sound and interface
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and
mastering, so you need the best of the best! As you can expect from
FabFilter, Pro-Q gets you the highest possible sound quality and
a gorgeous interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q is designed to help you achieve your sound in the
quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can
create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at
once. Try it yourself!
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top
quality linear phase operation in addition to zero latency mode,
Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands and
a built-in spectrum analyzer.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned
knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter
transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and
SSE optimization, and much more!
* Highest possible sound quality
* Gorgeous interface with large display for easy and precise editing
* Up to 24 EQ bands
* Operates either in zero latency mode, or in linear phase mode with
* Filter shapes: Bell, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut with 6, 12, 24
and 48 dB/oct slopes
* Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right
channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
* Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
* Built-in real-time frequency analyzer with Pre- and Post-EQ modes
* Double-click text entry of parameter values
* Different display ranges: 6 dB range for mastering use, 12 dB,
and 30 dB for mixing
* Stereo and mono plug-ins available
* MIDI Learn
* Undo/redo and A/B comparison
* Smart Parameter Interpolation
* Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
* Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Changes in Pro-Q v1.02:
* Fixed several issues in the EQ display when changing the Q value of
multiple selected curves, especially when they have both negative and
positive gain values.
* Fixed bug that caused disabling EQ bands not to work in the mono
version of Pro-Q.
* The parameter value display in the EQ display is now positioned
correctly when dragging multiple selected curves.
* Double-clicking on a knob and typing a new parameter value now
correctly adds a new Undo state.
* Improved the 'constrained drag' mode (Alt-dragging): it is now much
easier to make small vertical or horizontal changes.
* Improved the auto-adjust gain range behavior: after the range has been
increased, dragging still feels the same as before, and when you switch
back to the original range, the mouse cursor will end up at the original
position as well.
* Improved the frequency response of the filter curves for low-cut and
high-cut filter shapes.
* Fixed a possible crash when starting to Alt- or Ctrl+Alt-drag a curve
when no curve is selected at all.
Download File Size:3.43 MB