With 3X faster performance, Zend Studio allows you to code faster, debug more easily, and take advantage of the massive performance gains in PHP 7. This is the next-generation PHP IDE designed to create high-quality PHP apps while boosting developers’ productivity. It’s the only PHP IDE that combines mobile development with PHP and includes a sample mobile application with source code.
Why Zend Studio?
- Code faster with up to 3X performance improvements in indexing, validation, searching of PHP code
- Superior PHP 7 support, PHP 7 express migration assistant, and seamless integration with Zend Server 9
- Robust debugging capabilities with Xdebug, Zend Debugger, and Z-Ray integration
- Extensive plugin capabilities provided by the large Eclipse eco-system
- Support for best-in-class dev tools including Docker and Git Flow
- Intelligent code editor
- Deploy PHP applications on any server including cloud support for Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
What’s New in Zend Studio 13.6:
PHP 7.1 support
PHP 7.1 is the latest and greatest version of PHP today and is fully compatible with Zend Studio 13.6. Language improvements include:
- Nullable types
- Void return type
- Catching multiple exception types
Improved composer tooling
The composer tooling in Zend Studio 13.6 has been reworked. The New PHP Project from the Composer Package wizard now makes it possible to create a new PHP project directly from a composer package available on Packagist. The same as the `composer create-project` command is executed in the command terminal. The renovated composer editor also makes working with composer dependencies easier. For example, it embeds a JSON editor with intellisense features.
- New ES6 capable JS Parser
- Bower and NPM integration
- Grunt and gulp integration
- Chromium V8 debugger
- New Node.js support
Download File Size:611.86 MB