3D Systems, a leading global provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike, announced the release of Geomagic Control X 2017.0.3 is delivers powerful yet simple 3D metrology tools that bring revolutionary ease-of-use, intuitive, comprehensive controls and traceable, repeatable workflows into the quality measurement process for manufacturing.
Geomagic Control X enables precise, rapid, digital inspection for results-driven quality management and metrology workflows. This new and intuitive software delivers comprehensive and innovative toolsets for the professional metrology process. Geomagic Control X also includes traceable, accurate and customizable reporting and analysis tools to quickly assure and document quality measures.
Fixed Bugsbug Fixes in 2017.0.3
This section lists issues that have been resolved since Geomagic Control X 2017.0.2:
- Improved Anonymous Statistics by providing permissions based on User or by Machine.
- Fixed an issue when importing data as Points Only, the point normals would not come in properly.
- Updated compatibility for Hexagon RDS 4.2 Interface Software.
- Fixed an issue where opening files with a spaces or dashes in the name, would result in an Unknown
- Improved probing performance when using the Hexagon RDS 4.2 Interface Software.
- Fixed an issue where Global and Fine registration would fail when scanning with a PCMM scanner.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong program icon was used if the user installed both Control X and Design
- Added the option to Send Anonymous Statistics in the initial preferences.
- Created a command line method to generate a license log to help troubleshoot licensing support.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is pioneering 3D design and fabrication for everyone. 3DS provides the most advanced and comprehensive solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem empowers professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life in material choices including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading 3D healthcare solutions include end-to-end simulation, training and planning and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability between subtractive and additive manufacturing and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods with improved results and reduced time to outcomes. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, plan, guide, prototype or produce functional parts, devices and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
Product: Geomagic Control X
Supported Architectures: 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:1.34 GB