MSC Software Corp., a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services, has released an update to Patran 2017. Patran 2017 interface has been redesigned to provide a common look for both Windows and Linux with improved graphics.
Release highlights of MSC Patran 2017:
Patran is being released with a newly designed interface, while still maintaining its familiar look and feel.
- Common user interface on both Windows & Linux
- New framework design with improved graphics
- Improved docking/undocking features for the windows in Patran
- Enhanced & interactive spreadsheet widget
- Improved XY plotting feature
- Support for MSC Nastran’s new HDF5 result format
- Support for pre and post processing of MSC Nastran Embedded Vibration Fatigue
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and a global leader in helping product manufacturers to advance their engineering methods with simulation software and services. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC’s technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,200 professionals in 20 countries.
Product: MSC Patran
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:1.33 GB