Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Autocad Electrical 2018.1, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems.
AutoCAD electrical 2018 design software helps electrical engineers and detailers drive control system design productivity to previously unachievable levels with specialised electrical design functionality and toolsets geared to electrical control system design requirements.
The following is an overview of the changes made to AutoCAD Electrical 2018:
- High Resolution (4K) Monitor Support
Some AutoCAD Electrical User Interfaces are now optimized for high resolution monitors. As a result, the following dialog boxes and palettes scale correctly when you increase the text size in Windows display properties.
- Project Manager Palette
- Symbol Builder Palette
- Terminal Strip Editor
- Set Wire type dialog
- SQL Server Support
The SQL Content Migration Utility now migrates user-defined tables from MDB to SQL Server. Support for Unicode has also been enhanced for catalog data in SQL mode.
- Symbol Library
The default device designation for some symbols in the NFPA library are updated to conform to NFPA 79 2015 edition.
- Panel Layout
Manufacturer and Catalog Number settings in the DIN Rail dialog are enhanced to support long strings.
- Swap Blocks
Causes behind several system crashes related to create/swap/update symbol blocks have been identified and addressed. Performance improvements can be observed when performing project wide block swapping operations.
The insert connector workflow has been optimized to hide cross-references, unless specifically requested for.
- Catalog Browser
The Catalog Browser editing workflow is enhanced to support multi-user environments.
BOM Reports now support subassembly details from the secondary catalog database.
The panel symbol editing workflow is enhanced to support multiline attributes.
- Wire Sequence
Issues in the Edit Wire Sequence dialog for direct to terminal connection are addressed.
- The four original distributions are combined into one: English x64, English x86, Russian x64, Russian x86.
- Added an option to install the local help for both English and Russian versions of the program.
- The installer has added the ability to install the support module for VBA macros.
- The installer has added the ability to install the SPDS Extension 6.0 module, which allows drawing drawings in accordance with the requirements of GOST 21.1101-2009.
- Since AutoCAD Electrical 2018 did not have a so-called "classic interface" by default, the recovery option was added.
- As in AutoCAD 2018 by default there was no so-called "classic interface", the possibility of recovery was added.
- In the AutoCAD Electrical 2018 installation package, AutoCAD 2018.1 Update was integrated.
- Autodesk Recap 2018 installation package has been updated from version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11.
- The Autodesk Desktop App has been updated from version 18.104.22.1682 to version 22.214.171.1248.
- The Autodesk Licensing Manager utility has been updated from version 5.1.4 to version 5.1.5 of HotFix 1.
- The .NET Framework 4.6 package used in the original distributions has been replaced with the reworked version from the [Slim] project of the .NET Framework 4.7 Full x86 / x64, with firmware updates as of July 23, 2017.
- Added the ability to refuse to install the utility Autodesk Desktop App.
About Autodesk Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Autocad Electrical
Version: 2018 Build 126.96.36.199 (2018.1 Build O.107.0.0)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Language: english, russian
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Download File Size:5.36 GB