SAS has released an updated (version 13.2) JMP Statistical Discovery, is a statistical software environment that enables scientists, engineers, and business analysts to make discoveries through data exploration.
Release Notes for JMP 13.2:
JMP 13.2 is a general maintenance release that contains enhancements and bug fixes. Reproducible crashes and numeric issues have been corrected. Applying this maintenance release is recommended for all sites.
- Several new JSL commands prevent users from editing data tables.
. To prevent editing cells in the data table, use the Set Edit Lock message with the Modify Cells argument.
. To prevent adding or deleting columns and rows, use Set Edit Lock with the Add Columns, Remove Columns, Add Rows, or Delete Rows arguments.
. To get a list of data table operations that are locked, use Get Edit Lock.
. To allow a specified data table operation again, use Clear Edit Lock.
- The JSL Set Data Type alias has been added to Data Type(), so the two commands can be used interchangeably.
- In the Distribution platform’s Test Equivalence report, the test column has been removed to avoid the confusing terminology of “Upper” and “Lower”. The degrees of freedom have been added.
- In the Graph Builder iPad app, you can import a workbook that contains multiple worksheets. On the Import window, turn off Import First Sheet Only and select the worksheets that you want to import. The worksheets appear in a folder in the Gallery.
- JMP can import and export ISO 8601 data.
- You can select or deselect all statistics for a report table in the Column Numeric Format window.
- An isometric scale is applied to MCA plots.
- The Dashboard Builder “Blank Dashboard” template now includes a header and a placeholder box.
- In the Fit Least Squares platform preferences, you can turn off Scaled Estimates.
- (only JMP Pro) In Text Explorer, results from Latent Semantic Analysis match results from PCA. The singular values in Latent Semantic Analysis are the square root of the eigenvalues in PCA.
- (only JMP Pro) In Text Explorer, results from Topic Analysis match results from a rotated Principal Component analysis.
- Naming conventions in the Topic Analysis report have improved. “Topic Words” are now called “Topic Terms”. “Topic Portions” are now called “Variance Explained by Each Topic”. “Rotated V Matrix” is now called “Term Topic Loadings”. Rotated U Matrix is now called “Document Topic Scores”.
Note: For the full list of new and improved features, please refer to the release notes located in the folder of your SAS JMP Statistical Discovery 13.2 or here(https://icerbox.com/Vnw4JbXl/Release-Notes.pdf)
About JMP. JMP is an easy-to-use, standalone statistics and graphics software from SAS Institute. It includes comprehensive capabilities for every academic field, and its interactive point-and-click interface and linked analyses and graphics make it ideal for research and for use in statistics courses, from the introductory to the advanced levels. JMP runs on Windows and Macintosh operating systems and also functions as an easy, point-and-click interface to SAS, R, MATLAB and Excel.
About SAS. SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
Product: SAS JMP Statistical Discovery
Supported Architectures: x86
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:794.47 MB