Book Your Train is a premium PSD template designed for commercial purposes. Build a stunning train booking website using the pre-build layout and elements. Customize existing graphic to create your own unique interface.
All layers are organized property, so it takes you a moment to find necessary layer and edit it. Download folder consists with 20 layered PSD files. File structure is fully organized to make the editing process more easy for end-users. Template is designed based on 1200 grid system. It is also ready for retina screens.
- Logical construction based UI
- Organized and layered PSD files
- 12col/1200px grid-based
- Retina ready (vector-based)
- Clean layout
- Reusable elements
- Unlimited color options
- Google fonts
- FontAwesome icons
- Help file included
- home v1
- home v2
- home v3
- results v1
- results v2
- thank you
- blog index v1
- blog index v2
- blog single
- gallery 3 line
- gallery 2 lines
- gallery fullscreen
We recommend to download and instal these fonts before editing your PSD files.
- Roboto тАФ https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto
- Lato тАФ https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Lato
тАФ Open Sans - https://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Lato
- Tex Gyre Cursor - http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/TeX-Gyre-Cursor
Images used in the preview files are not included into the release archive. They are licensed under Public Domain CC0 (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/):
Help & Support:
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help тАФ http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
== How to add images and how to use clipping mask. ==
1) I have used clipping mask option for inserting images into certain locations (to the blocks with rounded corners). Why? Because it is pretty easy and you do not need to cut the source image.
However, if you'll need to add new images into the theme, please follow the instructions below:
1) Open any PSD file which contains images (for example, thumbnails on portfolio or blog page)
2) Make sure that 'Auto-select' (located at the top left corner of software window) is active and selected box says "Layer".
3) Click to the image which you would like to remove or replace with another image.
4) You will see folder of this element with all available layers at the bottom right corner of your software window (layers panel). It is possible that layer with "thumb" or "img" name will be active.
5) You will see an arrow which is pointing to the layer below. The layer with an arrow is a clipping mask layer. You need to create the same one for your new image.
6) Create new layer and drag or paste your image to it.
7) Make sure that this new layer with your image is located above the "thumb" or "img" layer (old image layer).
8) Click to the new layer with image (using right mouse button) and you'll see a menu. Choose 'Create Clipping Mask'.
9) Now you can delete the old layer and setup location of your image. It will be located within the borders of the bottom element.
More detailed information about masking layers can be found here: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/masking-layers.html
For any questions,go at our Support site:
You obsessively take care of your site every day, you control everything, from the smallest expense to the pleasant income. Then, while you are checking every single order, you find out that you have to delete some of the sales because they are fraudulent purchases. Scams.
Download File Size:774.2 KB