System Mechanic keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 50+ award-winning precision tools fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically. Over 98% of PC problems are caused by clutter and faulty settings that are the result of everyday PC use.
System Mechanic automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, cleans out clutter, and tunes up your PC – so that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster! Don’t waste money on expensive “experts” to fix your PC when System Mechanic will repair, tune, and maintain it for you! Enjoy that new PC feeling again.
Optimize your PC to play the latest high-performance games at maximum speeds with System Mechanic 12. Clear out clutter and errors for improved speed and reliability. Accelerate download and web surfing speeds up to 300%.
System Mechanic – Boosts your computer’s performance and stability with advanced PC tune-up. System Mechanic gives you over 50 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings.
Automatically accelerate PC startup, internet speed, program operation and gaming performance.
Diagnose & fix over 30,000 different PC problems using intelligent live updates from iolo Labs™.
Cleans-up & protects privacy
Remove over 50 types of junk files, and wipe sensitive internet and chat history for a cleaner, faster PC.
Plugs Security Holes
Block dangerous program, system changes and faulty settings.
- LiveBoost™ boosts system responsiveness through real-time calibration of CPU, RAM and Drive.
- Guided Recommendations™ taps into the System Mechanic community to help you gain even more
- Stability Guard™ intercepts stability threats to keep Windows fast and problem-free.
- NetBooster™ speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
- ActiveCare® uses set-and-forget patented technology to maintain your PC automatically
- Total Registry Revitalizer™ resolves registry problems and stabilizes Windows.
- AcceleWrite® real time technology optimizes file write speeds
- PC Cleanup™ cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
- Program Accelerator™ re-aligns disjointed program files.
- EnergyBooster™ puts your PC in overdrive for max performance.
- Memory Mechanic™ reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
- CRUDD Remover™ locates and removes unused extra programs.
- Startup Optimizer™ automatically accelerates PC startup 22 ways.
- Privacy Cleaner™ permanently wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.
What’s New in System Mechanic 17:
Expanded Tune-up Definitions database further empowers System Mechanic to identify and classify the newest programs and processes that are unnecessary and system-taxing, often running without your knowledge.
iolo Labs benchmark testing has found that after installing System Mechanic, startup times decreased on average by nearly 90%
This result was due to identifying bloatware at startup and allowing the user to turn it off
As computers become more powerful, more of these unwanted apps and processes get smuggled into the startup process
It’s critical to have up-to-date, comprehensive and accurate identification and classification of these items to safely disable them for faster computing and decreased boot times
Enhanced Startup Optimizer continues to evolve with a greatly expanded database of thousands of programs and processes classified in six key categories, from dangerous to necessary.
Key improvements to Startup Optimizer include:
Even more frequent Tune-up Definitions updates to keep the very latest threats to system performance at bay
More comprehensive database of programs, including thousands of additional ones
More precise classification of programs
Easier user interface, including clarified action buttons
Delayed Start option is now available for more items you don’t want to disable
Performance Impact Data has been added to more programs so you can better see which apps are taxing your system the most
These improvements are among the first batch of many significant enhancements coming soon to Startup Optimizer
OS: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Minimum 1 GB RAM (optimal 2 GB)
60 MB of available hard disk space
Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
Windows “Administrator” User Account
Download File Size:28.48 MB