CNC Software Launches Mastercam 2019. This release was developed to streamline your manufacturing process from job setup to job completion.
What’s New in Mastercam 2019:
Improve efficiency and job setup time with enhanced CAD model import support, improved part preparation, fixture setup, and expanded support for model-based definition (MBD).
- Tool Support
Expanded digital tool libraries deliver accurate tool assembly models and access to the latest cutting tool technology, with added support for Accelerated Finishing and Sandvik Coromant PrimeTurning tools.
- CNC Programming
Increase productivity and programming efficiency with new 2D through 5-axis toolpath improvements, new Lathe and Mill-Turn machining support, and new Swiss machine functionality.
Improved toolpath and machine simulation, toolpath graphics, and other verification and analysis tools provide greater programming assurance for confident, informed decisions before the job is run.
- Job Management & Documentation
An array of system-level enhancements improves job documentation and management —addressing quality and certification initiatives with new visualization and section view tools, improvements to view and setup sheets, and much more.
- Dynamic Motion technology continues to innovate.
Dynamic Motion toolpaths maximize material removal rate and can reduce cycle times by 25 to 75%. Dynamic Motion uses a proprietary set of rules to continually adjust toolpath motion to maintain a constant chip thickness everywhere on the part. This results in consistent machining performance, shorter cycle times, and longer tool life.
- Accelerated Finishing technology gives you new ways to work faster.
Mastercam’s Accelerated Finishing technology, simply called Finish, is the next leap forward in addressing today’s innovative profile tools and processes aimed at greater efficiency and higher machining productivity. Collaborating with the industry’s smartest tool manufacturers, our software takes full advantage of these new tool designs to dramatically reduce finishing cycle times while improving surface finish.
Some of the new features available in Mastercam 2019 include:
- Automate solid chamfering
- New Equal Scallop provides superior surface finish
- Automate with 3- and 5-axis deburr/edge break
- Boundary smoothing improves surface quality
- Power Surface provides high-end construction and surface editing
- New Solid Hole plus hole axis automates holemaking
- 3D turning tool support
- New 3D Lathe Tool Designer
- Expanded surface machining support for lens and taper profile tools
- Expanded CoroPlus ToolLibrary and MachiningCloud support
- Sandvik Coromant PrimeTurning ID tool support
- New Face Groove strategies improve machining efficiency
- Simplified Mill-Turn tool loading
- New automation for single-turret lathes
- New Mastercam Lathe for Swiss
- Toolpath display and visual enhancements
- New Solids Manager organization tools
- New section views improve visualization and documentation needs
- Toolpath verification and simulation enhancements
About Mastercam. Mastercam delivers CAD/CAM software tools for all types of programming, from the most basic to the extremely complex. 2-axis machining, multiaxis milling and turning, wire EDM, router applications, free-form artistic modeling and cutting, 3D design, drafting, surface and solid modeling – whatever your machining needs, there is a Mastercam product for your budget and application.
About CNC Software, Inc. CNC Software, Inc. is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art software tools for CAD/CAM manufacturing markets. Our goal is to provide superior software products based on our users' needs to solve simple to complex design and machining problems. In addition to providing the software, it is also our goal to provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
Version: 2019 Build 21.0.17350.0
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Download File Size:2.06 GB