Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it's a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
What's New in 5.8.1
- IMPROVED Wet & Dry sliders on many effects (e.g., Reverbs and Delays) would cause loud artefacts when used; control signal smoothing is now a lot more robust with artefacts greatly reduced
- IMPROVED KSP: "Array out of bounds" warnings now include additional info (name and size of the array and index of attempted access)
- FIXED Some older Kontakt Player libraries (like East West RA) would stay in Demo mode even when properly authenticated
- FIXED Group MIDI input channel settings are now recalled correctly after saving and reloading an NKI
- FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to set the Sample Subdirectory on the Save As dialog
- FIXED In some cases (e.g. with Top Shelf Drums by 3 Sigma Audio), the instrument GUI would be corrupt when using multiple instances of the same NKI
- FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to multi-select groups with Shift+Click
- FIXED Kontakt would crash when assigning automation to controls the name of which included special characters
- OS REQUIREMENTS This version requires macOS 10.11 or higher or Windows 7 or higher
Note: Keep the old v5.6.6 version of KONTAKT renaming it as 'Kontakt 5.6.6.exe'. With the help of it you'll be able to add new libraries via 'Add Library' tab.
Download File Size:706.54 MB