IBM has released an interim fix (IF007) to SPSS Statistics 25.0 HF001, is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. This release brings major new features including Bayesian statistics, a new chart builder, customer requested statistics enhancements, and more.
Interim fix (HF001 IF007) - (Release date: 2018/06/13)
PSIRT Java JRE CPU Apr 2018
Applies to versions: 126.96.36.199
Upgrades to: 188.8.131.52
Severity: 30 - Moderate Impact/High Probability of Occurrence
Abstract: This is an Interim fix for IBM SPSS Statistics 25
Note: An IBM SPSS Statistics or Modeler Interim Fix is provided for use by designated customers. This is only a placeholder document required for the Interim fix procedure.
About IBM SPSS Statistics 25. IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
SPSS Statistics 25 continues to add to its predictive analytics techniques through new and advanced statistics, stronger integration and enhanced productivity. SPSS Statistics 25 focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software to help you:
- Analyze your data with new and advanced statistics:
- The Advanced Statistics module offers a variety of new features within GENLINMIXED and GLM/UNIANOVA methods.
- Support for Bayesian inference, which is a method of statistical inference.
- Integrate better with third-party applications:
- Stronger integration with Microsoft Office
- Save time and effort with productivity enhancements:
- Chartbuilder enhancements for building more attractive and modern-looking charts
- New groundbreaking features with SPSS Amos 25
- Data and syntax editor enhancements
- Accessibility improvements for the visually impaired
- Updated merge user interface
- Simplified toolbars
- Licensing improvements
Using IBM SPSS Statistics, you can:
- Quickly understand large and complex data sets using advanced statistical procedures, ensuring high accuracy to drive quality - decision-making
- Reveal deeper insights and provide better confidence intervals with visualizations and geographic spatial analysis
- Process and deploy analytics faster with flexible deployment options
- Build a predictive enterprise, making the business more agile and maximizing return on investment
About IBM. IBM (International Business Machines) ranks among the world's largest information technology companies, providing a wide spectrum of hardware, software and services offerings.
IBM, frequently referred to as "Big Blue," got its start in hardware and prospered in that business for decades, becoming the top supplier of mainframe computers. Over the years, the company shifted its focus from hardware to software and services. By the 2010s, IBM further modified its business mix to emphasize such fields as cloud-based services and cognitive computing. IBM Watson, a cognitive system, has become the company's high-visibility offering in the latter technology segment. IBM, while still a major IT player, has lost the dominance it enjoyed during the mainframe era.
Product: IBM SPSS Statistics
Version: 25.0 HF001 IF007 (Interim Fix)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / MacOsx Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Client 6,7 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11, Ubuntu 14.10, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Software Prerequisites: IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 HF001
Download File Size:763.82 MB