R&B ElectrodeWorks 2017 SP0.1 | 66.3 mb
R&B has released an update to ElectrodeWorks 2018. Fully integrated into the SolidWorks environment, ElectrodeWorks automates all aspects of extraction, design, management, documentation and manufacturing of EDM electrodes.
ElectrodeWorks 2017 SP0.1 - release notes:
- ElectrodeWorks SP0.1 runs under SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP0.0
ElectrodeWorks SP0 - release notes:
– Agie/Charmilles output file.
– Order of the electrode output to Excel and EDM machine files is dictated by their order in the ElectrodeWorks FeatureManager tree. A new drag mechanism to modify this order has been implemented. It does not modify the SOLIDWORKS tree.
– Order of the positions of an electrode can also be modified (except for the original one) through a mechanism under the Electrode Data menu.
– Electrode Data and Options dialogue have been modified to reflect the changes as a result of the introduction of .ini technological files. Only Material and Surface finish are still available. Surface finish and all the other data must be read in from the .ini technological files which are supplied with the installation and can be modified. Check the User Guide or Help for further information.
This only affects new electrodes created.
– Options dialogue now has a check box whether to create the Excel file or not.
– Add Folder under the Electrode Library has been updated to allow easy browsing to an electrode folder.
– Project name has been removed from the electrode name.
– EDM safety distance is a new parameter in the Electrode Data dialogue. The actual safety distance is initially set according to the value in the Options dialogue, however it can be changed through the Electrode Data menu.
EDM safety distances are now stored with the electrodes. In this version we have deactivated the Start Position parameters in the Electrode Data dialogue due to the changes made to the EDM safety distance. In the next version we plan to overhaul this section to allow electrode approach direction path.
– Fixed crash with mirrored components when exist in an assembly.
– Fixed two step electrode height error due to a change in API in SOLIDWORKS 2017. We are now using a new API function which is not sensitive to these changes.
– In Point type electrode modifying the angle referred to the home coordinate system and not the center of the electrode.
– Check if Excel file open before writing prevents crash.
– Some fixes for Ingersoll output.
– Fix to give data to all geometric spark gaps when more than one.
– RHM button menu on SOLIDWORKS Feature Tree disappeared when editing and canceling an “exact faces” electrode.
About R&B ElectrodeWorks. ElectrodeWorks automates all aspects of extraction, design, management, documentation and manufacturing of EDM electrodes. Fully integrated into the SOLIDWORKS environment ElectrodeWorks guides you through the electrode design and production process. You design the electrode through a comprehensive yet easy to use user interface; the electrode manufacturing and EDM positioning drawings, and the machining files are created automatically.
About R&B Ltd. R&B prides itself on developing leading-edge technological CAMD (Computer-Aided Mold Design) solutions for the Mold & Die industry, consisting of a set of software products allowing engineers to generate complete 3D computer generated mold tool designs. Our “industry proven” solutions have helped hundreds of organizations achieve their business objectives in a cost effective manner.
Our technologies provide engineers with powerful, intelligent functionality within 3D CAD, unprecedented ease-of-use, at a price affordable for every engineer. Thus providing our customers with a return-on-investment (ROI) as quickly as within 3-6 design projects.
Product: R&B ElectrodeWorks
Version: 2017 SP0.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.rnbusa.com
Language: english, french, german, italian, portuguese, spanish, polish, turkish
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or 10
Software Prerequisites: DS SolidWorks 2015-2019
Size: 66.3 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
Download File Size:64.7 MB