× BETA-CAE Systems 19.1.4 Close
BETA-CAE Systems 19.1.4 | 1.9 Gb
BETA CAE Systems announces the release of the ANSA/EPILYSIS/META 19.1.4 series. Apart from fixes for detected issues, this version also hosts noteworthy enhancements and implementations.
The most important enhancements and fixes are listed below: Enhancements and known issues resolved in ANSA
Enhancements in ANSA
- A new option named "Search for common bounds" expands the geometric differences between compared models and expands them until common bounds are located (i.e. bounds that can be pasted). This further improves the topological integrity of model comparison results.
- New options that affect the handling of Internal/ External Connections, Connectors, GEBs, and Model Setup Entities, during "Change Representation" offer now the capability to select whether these entities will be kept or deleted.
Known issues resolved in ANSA
- Applying a Connector defined on Assembly Points, while Loadcase Points were pointing to the corresponding Interface nodes of the Assembly Points, could cause unexpected termination.
- Fixed unexpected termination in the cases where a seamline with MPC-CBUSH-MPC representation connects a curvy feature line to a flange.
- Executing the Extrude [Glide] functionality inserting a negative value at Steps field, could lead to unexpected termination.
- Unexpected termination might occur, if an invalid entry was specified in the SID or LCID fields for NASTRAN and LS-DYNA decks respectively.
Known issues resolved in EPILYSIS
- Unexpected termination could occur when SPCF was used as a response type in DRESP1.
- The issue with unreadable .op2 due to large records size has been fixed with the addition of the OP2RECSZ parameter.
Enhancements and known issues resolved in META
- It is now possible to define more than one user limits in the relevant column of the dummies' spreadsheets and define each with a different color.
- It is now possible to select and hide elements multiple times. Compatibility assessment creates now two pages for each assessment, containing their timestep in each page's name.
Known issues resolved in META
- Unexpected termination could occur, when drawing both BEAM elements and Contact Entities while having the Vector Fringebar activated.
- Switching between different pages performance has been improved.
- Unexpected termination could occur while reading CFD .fld result files exported from SC_TETRA.
- Unexpected termination could occur when creating annotations that contained parsable script call.
- Report saved in project file could not be read in META Viewer
BETA CAE Systems transformed CAE by introducing revolutionary automation software tools and practices into Simulation and Analysis processes almost 30 years ago.
Committed to our mission to enable engineers to deliver results of high value, we continue to offer state-of-the-art, high-performance software and best-in-class services. Our simulation solutions liberate low risk and high Return-On-Investment innovation.
The ground breaking technology, the excellent services and our high standards of business ethics are the three pillars on which BETA was founded and grows since then.
Our passion for engineering, our drive for excellence, and our loyalty to customers and partners, are the key ingredients of our success. We first established our reputation in the Automotive sector and now we are proud of the deployment of our software also in the Aerospace, Defense, Biomechanics, Electronics, Energy and other Industries. Our solutions exceed their requirements in all the simulation disciplines, and allow them to develop the right product, for the right market, at the right time.
- ANSA is an advanced multidisciplinary CAE pre-processing tool that provides all the necessary functionality for full-model build up, from CAD data to ready-to-run solver input file, in a single integrated environment.
- META is a thriving multi-purpose post-processor meeting diverging needs from various CAE disciplines.It owes its success to its impressive performance, innovative features and capabilities of interaction between animations, plots, videos, reports and other objects.
- CAD to ANSA Translators . Porting product data and meta-data from diverse CAD systems to CAE pre-processing is a challenging task that requires advanced and configurable tools. The CAD data to ANSA translators meet the industries requirements by offering a wide portfolio of supported CAD formats, settings and options. Offered with ANSA or as add-on to it, the translators, allow the trouble-free kick off of the CAE processing.
- EPILYSIS serves as a contemporary solution in the field of Finite Element Analysis, embodying the accumulated knowledge from 30 years of collaboration with the CAE community. It covers numerous solution types and intends to bridge the gap between pre- and post- processing for disciplines such as Structural, NVH, Optimization, and more.
BETA CAE Systems is a private engineering software company committed to the development of state of the art CAE software systems that meet the requirements of all simulation disciplines. The company’s products, the ANSA pre-processor/ EPILYSIS solver and META post-processor suite, and SPDRM, the simulation-process-data-and-resources manager, hold a worldwide leading position across a range of industries, including the automotive, railway vehicles, aerospace, motorsports, chemical processes engineering, energy, electronics, heavy machinery, power tools, and biomechanics.
Product: BETA CAE Systems
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.beta-cae.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.9 Gb
* System Requirements: Recommended system requirements
CPU: 4-core/8-thread intel i7 CPU (e.g. i7 960)
Network: 1Gbit, StaticIP
Recommended GPU (OpenCL Support) requirementsAMD
Radeon HD 7xxx, 6xxx (with at least 1GB of video memory size)
Firepro W series, V series(with at least 1GB of video memory size)
Tesla (all)(with at least 1GB of video memory size)
Quadro (with at least 1GB of video memory size)
i3, i5, i7
* Intel Platform is also supported, with the prerequisite that Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications 2012-13 is already installed.
Minimum system requirements for CAD to ANSA translators
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010Redistributable Package
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× BETA-CAE Systems 19.1.4 Close
Download File Size:1.86 GB