After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe the features and functionality of Active Directory Domain Services.
* Perform secure and efficient administration of Active Directory.
* Manage users and service accounts.
* Manage groups.
* Manage computer accounts.
* Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
* Manage enterprise security and configuration by using Group Policy settings.
* Secure administration.
* Improve the security of authentication in an AD DS Domain.
* Configure Domain Name System.
* Administer AD DS domain controllers.
* Manage sites and Active Directory.
* Monitor, maintain, and back up directory Service to ensure continuity.
* Manage multiple domains and forests.
Download File Size:1.34 GB