The JPEG image format is inherently lossy. Because of this, each edit and
subsequent recompression of JPEG images in general purpose image editors,
such as Adobe Photoshop, results in a progressive degradation of image
Fortunately there is, in most cases, a way to avoid this unnecessary
recompression. If you just need to quickly process a group of JPEG photos
from your latest vacation - rotate, crop, remove red-eye, imprint date or
comments - you do not need to compromise on image quality. Better JPEG is
a batch JPEG editor that can do all of this without loss of image quality.
Get the best from your JPEG photos, with no compromises!
Main Program Features:
* Lossless Transformations - Rotation, Flip.
* Lossless Crop (free, fixed aspect, fixed size, predefined and
user-defined aspects and sizes), composition guidelines (diagonals,
golden mean, rule of thirds).
* Lossless Canvas Enlargement.
* Highly Customizable Lossless Date/EXIF Info/Text insertion (position,
font, size, color, background, language, format, etc.>.
* Advanced Lossless Red Eye Removal (anti-aliasing, adjustable size,
sensitivity, darkening) .
* Copy/Paste to and from an external editor for local retouching without
full recompression (lossless).
* Batch image processing.
* Multi-level Undo/Redo.
* Metadata preservation.
* Compression optimization.
Download File Size:1.74 MB