Altium Limited, a global leader in Electronic Design Automation, native 3D PCB design systems (Altium Designer) and embedded software development toolkits (TASKING), announces the release of CircuitStudio 1.1, the new easy-to-use PCB Design tool based on Altium technology.
CircuitStudio delivers a powerful design solution for those who create printed circuit boards on occasion, and require a professional-level tool at their fingertips with which to do so. With a streamlined interface built atop a powerful PCB Design engine, CircuitStudio provides the tools necessary to capture and layout your boards, and produce the manufacturing data with which to turn your ideas into physical reality. And all from within a single, powerful-yet-intuitive, unified design environment.
New in CircuitStudio Release 1.1:
- More file importers including Protel, PCAD and Schematic and Board files from Altium Designer 10 or older.
- DXF import support to bring in board shapes from MCAD software directly, no more redrawing your board.
- STEP file output to import 3D board models to your favorite mechanical CAD systems.
- Mix mode simulation to help check your circuit designs for errors before committing to boards.
- General bug fixes and more..
Altium Limited is an Australian multinational software corporation that focuses on electronics design systems for 3D PCB design and embedded system development. Altium products are found everywhere from world leading electronic design teams to the grassroots electronic design community.
With a unique range of technologies Altium helps organisations and design communities to innovate, collaborate and create connected products while remaining on-time and on-budget. Products provided are Altium Designer, Altium Vault, CircuitStudio, CircuitMaker and the TASKING range of embedded software compilers.
Name: Altium CircuitStudio
Version: 1.1.0 build 44421
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 8.1
Download File Size:1.31 GB