kilad.net has released GhostTown 1.31, is a script that procedurally generates cities and urban environments in only a few clicks, and features a number of options. Such as low or high poly buildings, road layouts, vehicles, trees, facades and an easy to use material and texture system.
- Fixed GTPRoofTiles object (Rooftype 5 in Roof node) for 3ds Max 2016+
- GT: Added splash screen, so you know that GT is actually starting up…
- NodeEditor: New "Snap" menuitem, toggles node snapping (and editor background).
- NodeEditor: SetData node Y-value had wrong negative value, this must be manually updated in your project.
- NodeEditor: Fixed pipe bug when deleting spinners.
- NodeEditor: Prefab in/out now working, public properties inside prefabs and Prefab_Out nodes will now show up on the PrefabLoader.
- NodeEditor: Added "LibObj" property to the CustomMesh node, you can now reference a saved object from the GTLibrary.
- NodeEditor: Removed lag when moving nodes.
- NodeEditor: New rightclick menu.
- NodeEditor: New Selection submenu, with options to create containers or prefabs from selection and selecting the graph.
- NodeEditor: Point3 node values can now take all nodes as input.
- NodeEditor: Added new node: Probability
- NodeEditor: Added new node: Logical (and/or/xor)
- NodeEditor: Added new node: Random01, random values from 0.0 to 1.0
- NodeEditor: Added new node: String
- NodeEditor: Added new node: Clone, clones the input rectangles.
- NodeEditor: Containers: Add nodes to containers from container rightclick menu -> Add Selected.
- NodeEditor: Improved handling of pipes and nodes, you can now drag pipe and click to insert default input nodes (spinners etc)
- NodeEditor: Improved the AddNode text box (pipe or tilde key below escape). Can now insert NodeEditor nodes on selected pipe, or while dragging new pipe.
- NodeEditor: Added toolbar for basic nodes drag and drop, hold SPACE to show toolbar.
- NodeEditor: Nodeselections can be copied by holding SHIFT and dragging.
- NodeEditor: New PreviewObject button (top left), you can now pick scene geometry to use as preview building. Rightclick to set options.
- NodeEditor: Selection rectangle improved, you can add and remove from the node selection with CTRL and ALT key.
- NodeEditor: Select all nodes connected to the current node inputs by holding CTRL + SHIFT and select a node.
- NodeEditor: Select all nodes connected to selected node by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + A
- NodeEditor: Pipes can now be muted to see changes by pressing M or F3
- NodeEditor: New navigator/commandpanel with list of all project nodes, drag and drop library and preview.
- NodeEditor: Drag and drop library, saves nodeselections by dragging from the icon on top left of the nodeselection, to the "Nodes" tab. Drag into editor from list to quickly insert graphs.
- NodeEditor: Preview now draws green rectangles when hovering over node properties or sockets.
- NodeEditor: Preview bitmap was same size as facade, and used a lot of memory. Now better quality and clamped to 512*512 max size.
- NodeEditor: CustomMesh node now instances any children as well.
- GTConstruct: Subconstructs (FX and facade buttons) now updates output when changing properties.
- GTConstruct: Added "ChamfEdges" and "ChamfTiles" boolean properties to Pavement node for simpler geometry.
About GhostTown. A 3DS Max plugin that will procedurally generate cities within minutes. It is still in development so expect it to have bugs, but it still works well enough for me.
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 and newer
Warning: GhostTown is not so stable. Be ready for the bugs, especially in 3ds Max 2016+
Download File Size:131.42 MB