× Maplesoft Maple 2021.2 Close
Maplesoft Maple 2021.2 (x64) | 2.3 GB (in Total)
The Essential Tool for Mathematics. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
What is Maple?
Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
- Solve math problems easily and accurately, without worrying that you've lost a minus sign somewhere
- Solve math problems quickly that you could never do by hand (or that you wouldn't want to do by hand because life is too short!)
- Solve problems from virtually any branch of mathematics or field that relies on mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, control design, linear algebra, physics, optimization, group theory, differential geometry, signal processing, special functions, number theory, financial modeling, etc. etc.
- Gain insight into your problem, solution, data, or concept using a huge variety of customizable 2-D and 3-D plots and animations
- Keep problems, solutions, visualizations, and explanations all together in a single, easy-to-follow document, so you don't have to waste time reconstructing your thought processes
- Develop complex solutions using a sophisticated programming language designed for mathematics, so your code is shorter, easier to write, easier to debug, and easier to maintain
- Create interactive applications for yourself, your students, or your colleagues, without having to be an expert programmer, and share them over the web
What's New in Maple 2021:
From small but incredibly useful interface improvements to whole new areas of mathematics, Maple 2021 offers a range of enhancements across the entire product.
Always More Math
Maple is all about math, so every new release expands and deepens the Maple math engine so you can solve more problems.
Solving More ODEs and PDEs
Maple is the world leader in finding exact solutions to ordinary and partial differential equations, and Maple 2021 offers new techniques that let you solve more problems than ever.
Need for Speed
Performance enhancements include a significantly faster map command, which is used extensively throughout the Maple library and in user code.
Understanding the Universe
Maple’s state-of-the-art environment for algebraic computations in physics is stronger than ever, with more tools for tackling problems in quantum mechanics, general relativity, and more.
Looks Just Right
Sometimes small changes can make a big difference, like when plot domains are automatically selected to put the most interesting features of a graph front and center.
Streamlining the Workflow
Working in Document Mode is now just a little smoother, with new ways to insert blank lines, combine math and text, and advance to the next computation.
LaTeX Made Easy
With its greatly improved LaTeX support, you can take advantage of Maple’s authoring environment and then easily convert your work to LaTeX without the need for further adjustments
Signals and Images
More tools mean you can analyze signals and images in new ways, using commands or the context menus.
All three Clickable Calculus Study Guides are now included with Maple, to help you learn and teach Calculus, Precalculus, and Multivariate Calculus.
Learning about Differential Equations
The new Student ODEs package provides lots of tools for learning about differential equations, including helpful visualizations and step-by-step solvers.
Creating Content for Maple Learn
New content creation tools make it easy to create sophisticated Maple Learn applications, and the tools can be used for Maple content, too.
- Windows Server 2016, 2019
- Windows 10
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64)
- Recommended RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- 16-bit color at 1024 by 768 (or greater) resolution recommended.
- Internal TCP/IP connections enabled.
Home Page - https://www.maplesoft.com/
Visit All speedzodiac News
Download File Size:2.31 GB