× DxO PureRAW 2.0.0 Build 48 (x64) Multilingual Close
DxO PureRAW 2.0.0 Build 48 (x64) Multilingual | 278.9 Mb
Pure, flawless, noise-free RAW photos. Revolutionize your image quality without disrupting your existing Lightroom® or Photoshop® workflow. Dramatically improve image quality, whatever you shoot. Discover 12 reasons why DxO PureRAW 2 will deliver significant improvements to your images.
CR3, ARW, NEF, RAF, DNG, and many more.
Demosaicing and denoising.
DxO Optics Modules
Improvements to sharpness. Corrections to distortions, vignetting, and aberrations.
Linear DNG or JPEG.
Maximize the quality of your RAW files before editing them in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or other RAW editing software thanks to DxO’s exclusive demosaicing, denoising, and lens correction technology.
Demosaicing and denoising like you’ve never seen before
DxO PureRAW 2 delivers exceptional image quality through its deep learning technology, DxO DeepPRIME. This update features optimized processing times and compared to the previous version, it is
– 4 times faster on an Apple Silicon Mac
– up to 1.5 times faster on the best Windows computers Noise reduction has never been this good.
The leading authority in lens corrections
Thanks to years of highly accurate tests in DxO’s purpose-built laboratory, DxO PureRAW 2 corrects every possible lens defect.
DxO PureRAW 2 now supports Fujifilm X-Trans files
Delivering incomparable quality in terms of lens correction, demosaicing, and denoising, DxO technology is now available to Fujifilm X-Trans camera users.
Photo editing made simple - New in version 2
Choose from three integrations and enjoy a process that is free of sliders and complex adjustments. Convert your RAW files in just a few clicks, without disrupting your workflow.
HiDPI Support - New in version 2
HiDPI displays for Windows machines are now supported, offering greater comfort to photographers.
8,000 New Optics Modules - New in version 2
DxO has updated its Optics Modules with a raft of new cameras and lenses, including several Leica M lenses. DxO PureRAW 2 now supports more than 70,000 lens and camera combinations.
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 1809 (64-bit) and above, Microsoft® Windows® 11
- GPU Compatibility starts from
- NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, and Intel HD Graphics 2000 Series.
- If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled, and the CPU will be used.
Home Page - https://www.dxo.com/
Visit All My News
Download File Size:272.82 MB